The Minelab CTX 3030 metal detector is the top of the range high performance treasure detector with the most accurate discrimination available for rejecting junk targets. Packed with advanced features such as Target Trace, GPS, PC Mapping and the freedom of wireless audio it is the ultimate in the Minelab range of Treasure, Coin & Relic Metal Detectors. A simple switch on and go metal detector with a number of additional coil options and waterproof down to 3m it is sure to have unearthing many valuable treasures from the past. Suitable for use on the beach, in the park or anywhere that people have lost valuables from the past.
With a full colour LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk littered areas, in all ground conditions. Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options. With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favourite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
- Waterproof - You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).*Standard headphones, removable headphone module and WM 10 module are not waterproof.
- Wireless Audio - Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination - With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
- Full Colour Display - The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating - See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation ToolGeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered. WayPoints mark points of interest. FindPoints mark your treasure locations. GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps) - Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions) - Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design - The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages - You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $47.88 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $207.50 per month and is based on the Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector priced at RRP $2490.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector Specifications
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)
||FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream
||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz
||11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
||Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
||KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )
||Full colour LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)
||XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset
||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode
||10 fully customisable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)
||FSmartfind 2TM 2 dimensional colour discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 - 20 fully customisable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)
||Customisable Tone ID Profiles - 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined
||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold
||Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
|Ground Balance Type
||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing
||Auto and Manual (1–30)
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
||Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)
|Target Volume Adjust
||Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
||Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only
|Low battery alert
||Audio & visual indication.
||5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
||Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
||3 years control box & coil.