The Minelab E-TRAC metal detector incorporates Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology and Smartfind discrimination to make hunting for treasure, coins and relics a breeze. Whether hunting on the beach, in the park or doing over an old historical site this detector will have you finding more valuable items than ever before.
Lightweight design, rechargeable batteries and a number of coil options makes the E-TRAC metal detector a fantastic option for the serious treasure hunter. Includes a waterproof coil for shallow water work
The E-TRAC Xchange program enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns.You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites - never worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is also designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments and preferred targets so you can spend less time messing about with settings and more time out in the field doing what you love doing, detecting.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC XChange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or exchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $34.52 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $149.60 per month and is based on the Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector priced at RRP $1795.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector Specifications
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach
||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz
||11" Double-D lightweight, waterproof.
||Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4") headphone jack.
||Koss 100 ohm headphones.
||Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8" x 1.9") greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment.
||USB connector for communication with PC.
||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.
||5Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode.
||4 pre-programmed user Modes (Coins, High Trash, Beach and Relics) and 4 user customisable Modes.
||SmartfindTM 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewellery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots.
||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps.
||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.
||Automatic ground compensation - advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult.
|Ground Balance Type
||(2) Low & High.
||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing.
||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30.
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50.
|Target Volume Adjust
||Limit & Gain (1 to 30).
||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries.
|Low battery alert
||Audio & visual indication.
||1.6kg (3.5lbs) (ex. battery).
||1060mm -1380mm (41.7" - 54.3").
||3 years control box & coil.