With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 Hz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency - True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design - EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight - Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio - Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles - Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID - Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
- Advanced Settings - Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
- Gold Detecting Mode - Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
- Park - Great for high-trash recreational areas, including most general detecting.
- Field - Ideal for detecting in historical fields for the widest range of target sizes.
- Beach - Optimised for all salty conditions – dry sand, wet sand, surf, underwater.
- Gold - Best suited for gold nugget prospecting in mineralised goldfield locations.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets. With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results. Read more detailed information and reviews on our game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk Blog.
- Wireless Bluetooth/apt-X Low Latency Headphones
- WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Getting Started Guide
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $21.70 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $95.83 per month and is based on the Minelab EQUINOX 800 Metal Detector priced at RRP $1150.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
Minelab EQUINOX 600 Metal Detector Specifications
||Park | Beach | Field | Gold
|Custom Search Profiles
||8 (2 per Detect Mode)
|User Profile Button
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)
||Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40
||Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)
||Auto | Manual
||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 -0| Non-ferrous 1 - 40
||1, 2, 5, 50
||Ferrous | Non-ferrous
||Ferrous | Non-ferrous
||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10")
||*In-built loudspeaker *3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) *Bluetooth compatible *WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
||Bluetooth and aptX Low Latency Headphones (non waterproof)
|WM 08 (included)
||Monochrome LCD with backlight
||Low | Medium | High | Off
||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
||Approx. 12 hours
||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
||Multi-IQ | 5Fx3 |Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency
||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen Protectors
||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
||3 years control box and coil
Shipping And Delivery
Miners Den Australia uses Australia Post to service all of Australia at the best possible price.
Miners Den Australia endeavours to have all products shipped within 24 hours of ordering for in stock products. Orders submitted and paid for before 11am will be sent out the same day.
If there is a delay or a product is unavailable our staff will personally contact you as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.
Freight times will be dependent upon location and freight carrier chosen. Your delivery should arrive within 1 to 10 days dependant on your location.
Your order status to check when your order was shipped and tracking number can be viewed by logging into your account.