Includes Bonus 15"x12" Mono Coil, Small Battery & Pouch, Pro-Sonic, Pro-Find 25 and Training Session valued at $1368.00. Available 1st Dec to 31st Dec or whilst stocks last
The Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector is a serious detector for those who want to find gold.
Featuring 8 soil timings to optimise detector performance under different ground conditions and utilising Minelab’s MPS & DVT technologies you will be sure to digging more gold nuggets more often. This detector reaches great depth and is capable of find both small and large nuggets in all ground types. Auto ground track and factory pre-set options allow you to be out in the goldfields and detecting in minutes.
A world leading gold detecting unit for those who are serious about their prospecting.
- GPX 5000 Metal Detector
- Metal Detector Harness
- 11” Mono Coil
- 15" x 12" Mono Coil
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $108.65 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $470.83 per month and is based on the Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector priced at RRP $5650.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.