Bonus Carry Bag, Spare Battery, Spare 14" Skidplate and Training Session Included!
3/07/2017 NEW SOFTWARE UPDATE - Minelab are pleased to announce the second software update to the GPZ 7000 detector. Get increased performance from your GPZ! This software update features an all-new Ground Smoothing function as a primary enhancement. A Semi-Auto setting has also been added to the Ground Balance Mode.These two improvements will help you master an even wider range of soil types with your GPZ 7000.
The Minelab GPZ 7000 is the ultimate high performance Gold Prospecting Metal Detector for both large and small gold nuggets in all ground conditions. Incorporating the new ZVT technology and super D coil this unit is supplied with a free training session in the goldfields when purchased from Miners Den Australia, This detector is sure to have you unearthing more nuggets from previously worked out areas. Simple to use and supplied with most items required to begin your search for many gold nuggets throughout the Australian Goldfields - SIMPLY the Best!
Included in the box:
- XChange 2 Software and Instruction Manuals CD
- Getting Started Guide
- 2 x Field Guides
- Warranty Card
- BC 10 Battery Charger
- Universal Plug Pack
- Car Charger
- Battery Terminal Connection Cable
- KOSS Headphones
- WM 12 Wireless Audio Module
- USB Mini-B Data and Charging Cable
- USB-B Data Cable
- PRO-SWING 45 Detecting Harness
- Additonal J-strut
- Harness Crosspiece
- Guide Arm
- Extreme Gold Depth - So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before!
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity - The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance - Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity - The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference!
- Simple Menu System - The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold!
- Wireless Audio Freedom - Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
- GPS Locating & PC Mapping - See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- Waterproof Coil to 1 m (3 ft)‡ - The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1 m (3 ft). You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
* When compared to the average performance of the GPX 5000 in typical environments. Actual performance depends on prevailing conditions.
‡ GPZ 7000 detector is weatherproof only. GPZ 14 coil is fully waterproof to 1 m (3 ft). WM 12 is not waterproof or weatherproof.
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $182.67 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $791.58 per month and is based on the Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector priced at RRP $9499.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
Minelab GPZ 7000 Specifications
||Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m/3ft)
||Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
||14" x 13" Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1 m/3 ft)
||6.3 mm (¼") non waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission
||KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (¼-inch) (non waterproof)
||Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
||USB interface for XChange 2 PC software
||Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)
||1 to 100.
||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
|Ground Balance Type
||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||Auto and Manual (256 channels)
||Level (1-50) Pitch (1-100)
|Target Volume Adjust
||Range (1-20) Limit (1-20)
||Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
|Low battery alert
||Collapsed: 1170 mm (46.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1304 mm (51.3”) Extended: 1526 mm (60.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1651 mm (65.0”)
||3.32 kg (7.32 lb) (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)
||3 years control box & coil.