Bonus Minelab 6" 18.75 kHz Coil, Lifestyle Pouch and Carry Bag Valued at $239.60 included! Available 01-11-17 to 30-01-18 or whilst stocks last.
The Minelab X-TERRA 705 Dual is the perfect all-rounder for people who are want to do both Gold Prospecting and Treasure metal detecting. The innovative Minelab Vflex technology allows different coils to perform different tasks. The 8.75 KHz 9 inch round coil is perfect for use when hunting the beach, parks, or historical sites for coins & relics. The coil is waterproof making it perfect for shallow wading. When used for coins & relics you can take of Minelab’s powerful
A simple press of the modes button and quick change of coil to the 10” x 5” DD 18.75 kHz coil transforms this unit into a powerful entry gold prospecting machine. Auto ground cancel and intelligent iron mask helps you knock most iron targets and minimize the effects of ground noise. The high frequency DD coil is optimized for targeting smaller gold helping you unearth more nuggets sooner. This two in one metal detector is sure to deliver twice the finds and twice the fun.
- Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology. This allows you to change the frequency simply by changing coils. You don't need another detector!
- Standard 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil provides effective depth and ground coverage, plus the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold.
- Standard 7.5 kHz Concentric coil is waterproof, suitable for detecting on beach and riverside.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals.
- Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Effective noise cancel reduces interference.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
12 Months Interest Free Finance from $15.37 per week*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply. The indicative weekly payment translates to $66.58 per month and is based on the Minelab X-TERRA 705 Dual Metal Detector priced at RRP $799.00. The indicative monthly payment excludes the $99 Annual Fee, charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. The Annual Fee needs to be paid in full within the 55 day Interest Free Term as part of the first repayment to avoid interest charges. The indicative monthly payment assumes no additional purchases, cash advances or any other fees and charges. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Once Credit Pty Limited ABN 99 112 319 632, Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once). Once® is a trademark of Once. Once is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.
Minelab X-TERRA 705 Metal Detector Specifications
||Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Gold Prospecting
||3, 7.5 & 18.75kHz - change frequency by changing coils
||9" Concentric lightweight, waterproof 7.5kHz.
||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4") headphone jack.
||Large monochrome 76mm x 37mm (3" x 1.75") transflective LCD.
||Remembers user settings even if batteries are removed.
||5 Depth indication icons.
||(2) Coin and Treasure & Prospecting.
||Four factory Discrimination patterns that can be personalised, All Metal & Iron Mask. 28 segment Discrimination scale.
||1, 2, 3, 4 & Multi (28).
||Manual 1 to 90, Automatic, Beach, Tracking & Tracking Offset
|Ground Balance Type
||Two modes: Automatic & Sizing.
||Adjustable (1 to 30).
|Tune / Noise Cancel
||5 Channels (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2), Manual & Automatic.
||Adjustable (-5 to 25).
|Target Volume Adjust
||Adjustable (0 to 30).
||4xAA Alkaline/Carbon/Lithium or NiMH/NiCad (not included).
|Low battery alert
||1220mm - 1420mm (48" - 56").
||1.3kg (2.9lbs) (ex. battery).
||3 years control box & coil.